Monday, March 31, 2008

$5000 Referral. Make a Quick $5000 bucks.

This Domain Name is For Sale!
http://www.viralvideovolcano.com/


This domain name was purchased with the intention of marketing an online video program.

I told a friend about it and he told a few friends and it created a buzz. Just the domain name not the program. Then, I got a few offers. Some serious money, quite a chunk of change.

I was told I have a million dollar name on my hands, based on the current online video craze,the catchiness, and the built-in marketing potential.

Due to other projects I have in the works I will not be able to tie this name in with the original project and give it the attention it deserves.

However, I am offering it up for sale to someone who can build an exciting campaign around it and have their own success with it by attaching it to a video business or reselling it again.

I am not asking for a million dollars but a very reasonable $2o,000 USD. This is a lot of money I know, but not to the type of buyers who recongnize the marketability and value of good domain names.

Just to make things interesting, I am offering $5000, Yes $5000. As a referral fee to anyone who brings me the buyer.

Be sure to contact me via the email on this page BEFORE your referral makes the purchase, so we can arrange for you to receive the commission.

Thank you
James Broadfoot


sales@viralvideovolcano.com

www.viralvideovolcano.com

No comments: