Sunday, August 24, 2008

Ezinearticles.com Creator Features James Broadfoot on His Blog

My special thanks to Christopher Knight,CEO and Creator of Ezinearticles.com for giving me an unexpected mention on his site's blog.

Here's the Post


James Broadfoot, EzineArticles.com Basic PLUS Author


My last entry featured a video tutorial in how to submit an article to Ezinearticles. This video was originally uploaded to YouTube and somehow Chris Knight became aware of it and posted it on the Ezinearticles blog.

It just goes to show that you never know when you're going to receive an unexpected and valuable reward for your efforts; and you never know where it's going to come from.

Article writing has long been a favorite internet activity of mine, not only for creating traffic, but as a form of self expression and discovery. As an advocate of writing articles and contributing good content to the web, I highly recommend exporing this yourself. The potential to reach people in your area of expertise and to interchange ideas is an area I will continue to emphasis.

Here's the Post

Feel free to check out my video and the nice mention I received from Mr. Knight on his blog, as well as delving deeper into the world of article submission. Subscribing to a few of the endless ezines,categories and subjects wouldn't be a bad idea either. There are many article directory sites, but I must say Ezinearticles is one of the best.

No comments: